Peace The Forks Out
a final, XO XO to
man, I used to LIVE for those Pressler / Rovzar recaps. now I don’t live for ANY recaps. when do recaps PEACE THE FORK OUT????
TV was good to us this past year and in turn we masturbated a lot. Actually we didn’t, but we probably logged the mos amt of hours in front of the tube of boob since the weigh days when Saved By The Bell played after school 4 times in a row. As for the writer’s strike, we actually believed it helped to make better TV. Why may you flask? Cause mos shows run out of steam half way thru a 20+ ep run and the abbreviated seasons forced tighter storylines and mo juicy entertainments. Less is always more, unless wees talkin about our crush… er, um, CRUSH!
So besides the year-round bestness that be PTI, Ebert & Roeper and CBS Sunday Morning here are our top 13 picks that didn’t suck our vaginas (peas note we didn’t watch Mad Men and to this day, haven’t seen one episode of The Wire… but we plan on changing that)
1. Dexter – did the impossible of following up the BEYOND fantabolous first season with a BEYOND solid second season, where Dex found himself going from hunter to hunted, all while dealing with TV’s mos hated character, the ‘gross, English, titty vampire.‘
2. The Office – ‘Gift baskets are… the essence of class and fanciness‘
5. Kid Nation – kids say the darndest things, and do em as well, and even better than the boring adults that oversaturate the reality genre. don’t know if a second dose of this will be good, but kids doing stuff is second best to monkeys doing stuff
7. Gossip Girl – in 12 short episodes, GG has already replaced The OC as the only true heir to 90210. Chuck Bass kicks glass, as so do these weekly Intel reviews. + who wouldn’t want to toss Blair Waldorf’s salad?
8. 30 Rock – from thirtynothing to thirtyeverything, we’re sorry we ever doubted you
want a second opinion?
well Thigh Sister and hubby Brickhouse
watch much more crappy TV than thous
and here’s their round-up for the square-down
Favorite Adrenaline Rush
Favorite Reality Dating Shows
Beauty and the Geek
I Love New York
Rock of Love with Brett Michaels
Shot of Love with Tila Tequila
Favorite Competitive Reality Shows
America’s Most Smartest Model
America’s Psychic Challenge
The (White) Rapper Show
Favorite T&A Shows
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Real Housewives of Orange County
Favorite Control Freaks
Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency
look out for our anal and annual
breastestestnessness in movies
in the weeks to come!