11. Jul, 2012 3 Comments
WAIT, JOE E TATA (aka Nat from 90210’s The Peach Pit) was on TV’s BATMAN!??!?!?!?!
The actor came face-to-face with Batman (Adam West) and his sidekick Robin (Burt Ward) for the first time in the two-part episode ‘The Ring of Wax’ and ‘Give ‘em The Axe,’ starring Frank Gorshin as the Riddler. There is a scene in which the Riddler and one of his henchmen, Tallow (Tata), steal the Batmobile. The director was surprised when the car kept going even after he yelled, ‘Cut!’ Tata and Gorshin never left the studio lot but they had fun just the same [more]
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Richard: Dude, I truly envy you for that one....
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Another great Thigh Master travel post. And I've a...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Poor Eric Stoltz...erased from existence!...
- b003: Too bad maybe digital channels will bring cartoons...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Who loves ya, baby?...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- secret MVP of both HOOSIERS and RUDY (and MAJOR LEAGUE) - Chelcie Ross and his face https://t.co/u2N0qTwRgZ about 9 minutes ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sean Astin is such a perfect Rudy for RUDY, although they should have cast Josh Brolin as his doubting older brother about 16 minutes ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- can't believe I never saw RUDY before today. it's HOOSIER's little brother. glad I didn't til now cause I'da hated on Jon Favraraeu even mo about 19 minutes ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- what is Orlando Bloom going to do now that all the Tolkien movies are over and thus his acting career? about 9 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite