11. Sep, 2012 0 Comments
in my hometown of Rockville, Maryland, there’s a little magical place called the Wonder Bread / Hostess Cake Bakery Thriftshop, which is basically an outlet where they sell moldy oldy baked goods, instead of giving them away for free to the rats on the street, or even homeless people. anywho, and morse importantly – the thriftshop is also home to the three greatest signs I’ve ever seen in my life, EVER!!!
what, no love for Captain Cupcake????
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Robert Anderson: An unforgettable classic. Still available from Pa...
- Tom Wellington: Bless you Thighmaster...
- Marianne Cuenco: Haters gonna hate. It's like we're opposites. You ...
- Richard: Dude, I truly envy you for that one....
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Another great Thigh Master travel post. And I've a...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- eye of the storm / pie straight to my thighs #HoFPizza #Meadeberg @ Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Gold Coast https://t.co/nO3p7GyEJ2 about 5 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- so glad the Terps aren't playing Kentucky about 5 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- may or may not have given Tony Roberts directions to a steakhouse, on the way to a pizza place http://t.co/QUVDbsiNZv about 6 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago's calling for @mgomberg nuptials. weekend will also be filled with giant pizzas, hot beef, hot dogs with pickles, and hot Peabs about 11 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite