11. Sep, 2012 0 Comments
in my hometown of Rockville, Maryland, there’s a little magical place called the Wonder Bread / Hostess Cake Bakery Thriftshop, which is basically an outlet where they sell moldy oldy baked goods, instead of giving them away for free to the rats on the street, or even homeless people. anywho, and morse importantly – the thriftshop is also home to the three greatest signs I’ve ever seen in my life, EVER!!!
what, no love for Captain Cupcake????
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Robert Anderson: An unforgettable classic. Still available from Pa...
- Tom Wellington: Bless you Thighmaster...
- Marianne Cuenco: Haters gonna hate. It's like we're opposites. You ...
- Richard: Dude, I truly envy you for that one....
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Another great Thigh Master travel post. And I've a...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- DUDE, WHIPLASH!!!! #belatedWhiplishtweets about 1 hour ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- btw, finally saw WHIPLASH AND OMG IT SHOULD HAVE BEATEN BOYHOOD & BIRDPOO, but @JodorowskysDune is still #1 about 3 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm not ready to let Harrison Ford go, and never will be, even when he goes about 3 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Berle & Batman http://t.co/2P1gWeFVSc about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite