11. Sep, 2012 0 Comments
in my hometown of Rockville, Maryland, there’s a little magical place called the Wonder Bread / Hostess Cake Bakery Thriftshop, which is basically an outlet where they sell moldy oldy baked goods, instead of giving them away for free to the rats on the street, or even homeless people. anywho, and morse importantly – the thriftshop is also home to the three greatest signs I’ve ever seen in my life, EVER!!!
what, no love for Captain Cupcake????
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Richard: Dude, I truly envy you for that one....
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Another great Thigh Master travel post. And I've a...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Poor Eric Stoltz...erased from existence!...
- b003: Too bad maybe digital channels will bring cartoons...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Who loves ya, baby?...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- or LEONARD PART 6 jigsaw puzzle!!!! http://t.co/zq4lLSK51p about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- get em while you can/care - official @TheInterview @Sethrogen @JamesFrancoTV rocket missile cups!!! http://t.co/wObpAs3B5I about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- the next Jason Reitman live reading thing was just announced - it's SHUT THE FCUK UP NOBODY CARES YOUR MOVIES KINDA BLOW NEPOTISM STUFF about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- when a Mike Leigh movie is released, you go & see it. even if it's literally watching paint dry http://t.co/gPOSS8piN3 #SPALLDAY!!! about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite