08. Jul, 2010 0 Comments
Youppi! was the Montreal Expos mascot from 1979-2004, and was adopted by the Canadiens after the ‘xpos left for DC
he was designed and built by the same lady who gave us Miss Piggy + Statler & Waldorf. he is also the very first mascot to be thrown out of a major league baseball game, in 1989. three yippies for Youppi!!
24. Jun, 2010 0 Comments
Match inaugural des Expos de Montréal au parc Jarry, 1969
aka, fotos from the very first Montreal Expos home game, when they played outdoors in front of things they once had called ‘fans’
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: BTW, you jerkoff, the Bullets won a championship i...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Hey Killian, you troll. Wha happened?...
- Killian: Nah, your fair-weather fandom for a shit NBA team ...
- SpinkRadish: Awesome! I always wondered about that!...
- dandy: After high school some people hold onto yearbooks,...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- long live all them twins in those 80s Doublemint Gum ads https://t.co/pgp4zmD6Kz / https://t.co/je6dc1Kauq / https://t.co/Oh9v2mPFgf about 38 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- when reading a magazine article, it's probably safe to skip the first couple of paragraphs, as they're usually filled w/nothing of context about 2 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @remhq: R.E.M.'s Unplugged: The Complete 1991 and 2001 Sessions to be released on CD and Digitally May 19th! http://t.co/rV3oHXsM12 about 4 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- forget Paul Simon/Sting. these two need to tour MT @YusufCatStevens Old Friends taking a walk - with Art Garfunkel. - http://t.co/SOiDkOvqMh about 6 hours ago from web in reply to YusufCatStevens ReplyRetweetFavorite