08. Jul, 2010 0 Comments
Youppi! was the Montreal Expos mascot from 1979-2004, and was adopted by the Canadiens after the ‘xpos left for DC
he was designed and built by the same lady who gave us Miss Piggy + Statler & Waldorf. he is also the very first mascot to be thrown out of a major league baseball game, in 1989. three yippies for Youppi!!
24. Jun, 2010 0 Comments
Match inaugural des Expos de Montréal au parc Jarry, 1969
aka, fotos from the very first Montreal Expos home game, when they played outdoors in front of things they once had called ‘fans’
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Poor Eric Stoltz...erased from existence!...
- b003: Too bad maybe digital channels will bring cartoons...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Who loves ya, baby?...
- SpinkRadish: This truly sucks. Peace out indeed....
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Best Post Ever?! Only thing that could have improv...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- #favoritecandy - @Starburst / chocolate - anyting @seescandies / loli - @TootsieRoll CaramelApplePops / extinct - @WONKAnation DinoSour Eggs about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What does "pop goes the weasel" mean? http://t.co/Mg7gUvQWrB about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- GREAT! http://t.co/sRjdU8jLCN now if only there was a @FarrellsIsBack @FarrellsCEO on the East Coast!!! about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- also, @MrJCLynch is amazing when acting as non murderers. he's THAT good about 14 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite