08. Jul, 2010 0 Comments
Youppi! was the Montreal Expos mascot from 1979-2004, and was adopted by the Canadiens after the ‘xpos left for DC
he was designed and built by the same lady who gave us Miss Piggy + Statler & Waldorf. he is also the very first mascot to be thrown out of a major league baseball game, in 1989. three yippies for Youppi!!
24. Jun, 2010 0 Comments
Match inaugural des Expos de Montréal au parc Jarry, 1969
aka, fotos from the very first Montreal Expos home game, when they played outdoors in front of things they once had called ‘fans’
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Another great Thigh Master travel post. And I've a...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Poor Eric Stoltz...erased from existence!...
- b003: Too bad maybe digital channels will bring cartoons...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Who loves ya, baby?...
- SpinkRadish: This truly sucks. Peace out indeed....
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- Mike Nichols had a cool looking head - the hip glasses w/the long nose, gappy smile & squinty eyes + that hair, that always looked the same about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- postcards not from the edge http://t.co/91NmnponQJ about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Regarding Mike - Golden Nichols http://t.co/kl0oMZOq7t about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SCALP 'EM! http://t.co/24HnSwajXt 07:57:29 AM November 20, 2014 from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite