08. Jul, 2010 0 Comments
Youppi! was the Montreal Expos mascot from 1979-2004, and was adopted by the Canadiens after the ‘xpos left for DC
he was designed and built by the same lady who gave us Miss Piggy + Statler & Waldorf. he is also the very first mascot to be thrown out of a major league baseball game, in 1989. three yippies for Youppi!!
24. Jun, 2010 0 Comments
Match inaugural des Expos de Montréal au parc Jarry, 1969
aka, fotos from the very first Montreal Expos home game, when they played outdoors in front of things they once had called ‘fans’
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Robert Anderson: An unforgettable classic. Still available from Pa...
- Tom Wellington: Bless you Thighmaster...
- Marianne Cuenco: Haters gonna hate. It's like we're opposites. You ...
- Richard: Dude, I truly envy you for that one....
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Another great Thigh Master travel post. And I've a...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- didn't see it. never will, but thinking it's more like a 3% movie http://t.co/6JakNuzgch about 10 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- why is hot wet beef not a thing everywhere that's not Chicago? (Arby's doesn't count) @ Al's Beef… https://t.co/ZESVghLMnT about 11 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/2S5qOLNXNS about 11 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- faux #CliffEngle sweater for the win @ Al's Beef Chicago https://t.co/eKtEgWDYNP about 11 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite