08. Jul, 2010 0 Comments
Youppi! was the Montreal Expos mascot from 1979-2004, and was adopted by the Canadiens after the ‘xpos left for DC
he was designed and built by the same lady who gave us Miss Piggy + Statler & Waldorf. he is also the very first mascot to be thrown out of a major league baseball game, in 1989. three yippies for Youppi!!
24. Jun, 2010 0 Comments
Match inaugural des Expos de Montréal au parc Jarry, 1969
aka, fotos from the very first Montreal Expos home game, when they played outdoors in front of things they once had called ‘fans’
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Augusta: Perfert, Notice the wood in the 2nd picture?...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Toshi Station line is now cult favorite. They are...
- Joey: What a FANTASTIC babe. She has and continues to b...
- Rob Wetzel: You can get it on eBay! http://www.ebay.com/it...
- Scollins: Most important post yet. No other fast food holds ...
- I'll Take The Mother of My Children For $400 Alex 30. Nov, -0001
- 10 Years A Thigh Master 30. Nov, -0001
- Number One With The Bullets 30. Nov, -0001
- Officially Not Gay 30. Nov, -0001
- I'll Take The Future Mother of My Children For $1000200020393039030303040040000 Alex 30. Nov, -0001
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- that's so Craven. miss you Wes http://t.co/vLG7iRifKH about 6 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Man with almost-perfect poop donates it to help patients with C-diff infection http://t.co/jQIVwhSGhF about 21 hours ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- coin operated @ Cape May Arcade https://t.co/FOn8fF724x 11:00:44 PM August 29, 2015 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- whoever designed this poster should be locked in a cave for life @ City of Cape May https://t.co/g97NsdcnIv 06:51:39 PM August 29, 2015 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite