08. Jul, 2010 0 Comments
Youppi! was the Montreal Expos mascot from 1979-2004, and was adopted by the Canadiens after the ‘xpos left for DC
he was designed and built by the same lady who gave us Miss Piggy + Statler & Waldorf. he is also the very first mascot to be thrown out of a major league baseball game, in 1989. three yippies for Youppi!!
24. Jun, 2010 0 Comments
Match inaugural des Expos de Montréal au parc Jarry, 1969
aka, fotos from the very first Montreal Expos home game, when they played outdoors in front of things they once had called ‘fans’
Contact & Connect with Thighmaster
Thighs Wide Shirts!!
- Richard: Dude, I truly envy you for that one....
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Another great Thigh Master travel post. And I've a...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Poor Eric Stoltz...erased from existence!...
- b003: Too bad maybe digital channels will bring cartoons...
- Navi the Terrible Bowler: Who loves ya, baby?...
Music To Our Peers
Twitter Dee & Twitter Dums
- Sarah Jessica Parker Plots 'DiHorse' Comedy at HBO http://t.co/B2ixMinmMZ about 14 hours ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #FreeRandyQuaid http://t.co/Akp6VzM6Lx about 14 hours ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SethAbramovitch I wasn't expecting much, like with WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING about 22 hours ago from Echofon in reply to SethAbramovitch ReplyRetweetFavorite
- also can't wait for the fans of HUNGER LAMES to make a condensed super cut of all the movies where it's just scenes with Wes Bentley's beard about 22 hours ago from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite