Monday, November 17
Stay Christmas Eve & Morning in A Christmas Story House!!!!!
it's the gift that keeps on bidding...
* Winner and guests arrive in Cleveland (Time TBD)
* 3pm: Check into a suite at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
* Visit the former Higbee’s Department Store Window (next to Renaissance Hotel)
* 10am: Personal behind-the-scenes tour of A Christmas Story House & Museum
* Ride in family car (weather permitting) and receive bars of Lifebuoy Soap
* Try on original costumes from the movie
* Read through the costume “bible” that includes photos and notes from the production
* 2pm: Check into A Christmas Story House
* Large FRA-GI-LE Major Award crate delivered to the front door of the house (yours to keep – provided by A Christmas Story House). Crow bar provided to open.
* Go out to check the mail for Decoder pins delivered to mailbox (one for each guest and yours to keep - provided by A Christmas Story House)
* Climb under the sink just like Randy
* 5pm: Chinese Turkey Dinner at Pearl of the Orient
* 7pm: Back to A Christmas Story House to watch “A Christmas Story” in the house it was filmed (25th Anniversary DVD is yours to keep; popcorn and sodas provided)
* 9pm: Spend the night in A Christmas Story House sleeping in Ralphie and Randy's bedroom!
* 8am: Open presents in A Christmas Story House living room
* Continental breakfast basket provided by A Christmas Story House
* Presents included: 2 BB guns (behind the desk), blue bowling ball, can of Simonize, and a bunny suit, 4 Christmas Story House shirts. (provided by A Christmas Story House)
* Bring your own presents to unwrap as well
* Shoot BB guns in the back yard (provided by A Christmas Story House)
* 1pm: Check out of A Christmas Story House and return to Renaissance Hotel (Room is reserved for you)
* 5pm: Enjoy Christmas dinner at Sans Souci, an award-winning, fine-dining restaurant in the Renaissance Hotel
* By 12pm, check out of Renaissance Hotel
* Return flight departs (Time TBD)
we Twitter Dee
& Twitter Dum
The Neverending Stories