Dirty Petty Things
1) Showtime’s Dexter juss wrapped up its stellar second season last night. It’s by far the best show on television, and for those of you who have missed out thus far, do yerself a flavor and check out the DVDs instead of waiting for CBS to air watered down versions of it in the ‘008. What the efg? Who wants to watch Weeds without weed or The Tudors w/o the boobs?
2) baseball was a much more fun sport when controversy centered around stoopid shiz like Billy Ripken’s bat. Good thing then that Jesus invented American football and the NFC, where awful lives on and so do my Skins payoff hopes. Sorry Andy, but yer Giants stink!
3) for your consideration, a movie no one is considering: Zodiac
5) nuttin makes us more glad than the long overdue return of American Gladiators. Although there won’t be any Malibus or co-stars from The Lost Boys, it appears that the producers did do a fine job of finding the new Gladiators. Meet em here and here. And we’d love for our meat to meet with Helgggga, aka Robin Coleman
6) The Hollywood Sex Scene Database
7) Gossip Girl’s Chace Crawford is impossibly beautiful, and a gay man’s wet dream cum true
8) the only NSFW animated gif you need to see this week
10) Lucy Pinder turns 24 this Thursday, and instead of us giving her gifts, she put hers on display in UK’s Maxim. bubble YUM!
[the NSFW rest]