Friday, September 2
as Rod Smart Feels the LOVE
2001 - 2005
(a nickanme that lived 4 times longer than the XFL)
[via Guns n' Rosenthal]
• Michael Moore pens an open letter to our Commander in Chimp, and the results are very... Michael Mooreish [via Zach de la Roachclip/Soul]
• Eric B, NOT dead
• Don't wanna bother d-loding Charly Church's uber saucy uber sexy vid for 'Call My Name'? Then go ahead and stream it.
• "If you don't want female attention, a moustache is the way to go."
• Timmy Dalty, recently rated 2nd best Bond by me, also had the 3rd best theme song rockin his crotchin: The Living Daylights by a-ha [d-lode the OG version or the remix]
• Pulp + Radiohead = Weird Sisters
• Harry Potter + Draco Malfoy = Pitcher & Catcher
• Martine McCutcheon loves spooks
• Free screenings nationwide for A Nightmare Before Nuptials and Matthew McConaughey is Al Pacino's Bitch
• TWS.org, yer #3 result when intersleuthing for snaps of 'finger anus'
• Roger Ebert's Chicago Townhouse
• Double Eagles, the Keyser Soze of coins
• Welsh air for sale.
• Speaking of, StrangeNewProducts.com
• Why do outhouse doors have half-moons on them?
• BUSTed, the game
• Clue, The VCR Mystery Game
• Soylent Green Is People [beware the audio]
• Have an effin great labor day tweakend peep-holes. I don't deserve the time off since I'm not really laboring, but you all should indulge to the fulliest and a take a dip into the Swimming Pool. How luDivine!!!
we Twitter Dee
& Twitter Dum
The Neverending Stories