Monday, August 29
Have you seen Charlotte Church's new vid for her next single 'Call My Name'? Neither of I (since I can't figure out this site), but if these snaps are of any indication, it could be the single most beatoffable vid since Madonna's see-thru bazammbies in 'Vogue'.
• Did you watch the VMA's last night? Neither did I (despite the G-rillaz rightfully mcnabbing 2 awards)! But if you care about such thangs, look here, here, and here!
• Will Samwise Gamgee edge out Edgar to win the love of Chloe AND save America for the humpteenth time?
• Do dreams ever come true? Yes they doesly do as the bestest most kiddiest eclecticiestest mp3 site around finally dug up The Three Caballeros sdtrk... although no tracks featuring Donald D and his dos amigos.
• When is the madness of Madness heading our way? Dunno, but they do have 6 West Coast dates lined-up
• Who almost became President of Iraq? Whatever you do, don't tell it to Mr Hand!
• Wanna dress like Ryan Atwood, John Q Hipster, or a complete jackasshole?
• Ever wanted to own yer own Bob Ross painting like yers Thighly? Well, I contacted their afroed-Inc and this is what they had to say
• Is there any way Philip Seymour Butts will not get a Best Actor nom for his work in Capote? Peepage the trailer [via Fid Diddler]
• Can't tell yer acrylic from yer cyrillic? Then you may have a tuff time d-loding a ton of t.A.T.u. mp3yummyness. Don't forget to czech out the second page for some remix goodies.
• Are you gonna catch Cut Copy on tour with the Archdukes this fall? Well catch their vid for 'Saturday' here
• Have you seen Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story?
• Worried about the people in your neighborhood? You should be: Map(of)SexOffenders.com
• What's the best way to raise money for your separatist campaign movement? Porn, snatchurally [via Prof Gryth]
• When is the 27th Annual Mooning of Amtrak set for? All Day Saturday, July 8, 2006
• When will the Neverending Comparison end? Never, cause it's neverending by design. Anywho, we finally found a picture of Falkor & her always moody sister Mischa occupying the same space and the same thyme...
Stolen directly from Falkor's Bar Mitzvah photo album
See where it all started here
we Twitter Dee
& Twitter Dum
The Neverending Stories