Tuesday, June 7
• Simpsons movie frynally moves into pre-productionville. Why does it have to be 2005, and not 1995?
• Christian Bale vs Brandon Routh, the movie EVERYONE'S been waiting for.
• Sequel MADNESS: 36 Candles? Jaws 5-D? 3 Men & A Middle-Aged Hag? And how bout Beetlejuice 2? Lets pray it's all about Otho!
• feels like whenever I hear news about kevin smith, it's bad news
• MTVEatMovies.com (whatever the fork kinda name that is) is attempting to set the world record for popcorn eating. Sadly, I don't think they'll be able to top my best of 56 lbs inhaled at my brother's Bar Mitzvah circa '85. All I remember was running around chasing balloons, my head spinning, and natch, puking my guts out. [via Made of Brawnstein]
• How I like my Hollywood: Jung, Dumb, and full of Cuthbest [via JJ]
• Last week, we saw the world's greatestest tennis pic mt EVERest, and this week CityRagdoll was sure we didn't miss the finesestest Viggo Mort mustache pic this side of Gondor...
• Music 4 Robots gets some NYTimes love. Can't be long before Latin Inches profiles yours bluesy.
• What's the coolest place on earth? The building that houses Ism, a Grrrrl, and the cooler Frog Brother, Corey Feldman
• If Popeyes is lord, than Super Popeyes is gotta be more supreme than Diana Ross & the Supremes & Supreme Chancellor Palpatine combined!
• Wonder Boy database entry [via J$]
• Names for Pet Rats
• I Hate That Crazy Frog Ringtone
• Is It November?
• And since anyone has a chance of becoming Her Royal Thighness the III, could curvy Batman bitty Harley Quinn possib BLE be the one? I do say, she does rank up there with the hottiest of the hot toon pooners in my book.
• Related, but had no influence on my choices: The 50 Sexiest Cartoon Babes
we Twitter Dee
& Twitter Dum
The Neverending Stories